- AUTOMATIC NEST SYSTEMS -
- The Tarımar automatic nesting system was designed to maximise egg quality and production.
- Allowing easy and fast assembly, it contributes to accelerating the operability of the poultry house.
- Protects the investor with its low investment cost.
- Increases the efficiency of the produced eggs by ensuring their cleanliness and hygiene.
- Built using material of a quality suitable to the properties of the bird.
- The system enables the eggs to be collected at a single point in the service room. This reduced labour costs for egg collecting.a
Moving Rear Walls
The moving rear walls ensure the hen to leave the nesting box in a clean and safe condition after laying the egg. Shutting down the nesting box during nights, it prevents hens from sleeping there.
Nesting Box Mat
Egg Collection Table
Wide and practical to use. Features an emergency stop button. Designed with an eye to the comfort and speed of the egg collector.
Operates using a single belt system. Produced of hexagonal perforated pp white material. The spring-supported conveyance system ensures the transport of the eggs to the head of the poultry house without hitting each other or being shaken. Optionally, the belt speed can be adjusted.
100 x 60 cm or 120 x 60 cm in dimension and resistant to a load of up to 200 kg, it is manufactured of high-quality plastic. There are white, black and grey colour options. Breeder and layer models are available. Allows stepping and equipment operating on it.
Passage Nesting Box
Adjustable Support Legs
This part is mounted on the topmost point of the nesting box. Preventing hens from perching on the nesting box, this part ensures that hens laying eggs in the nesting box are not disturbed by hens and roosters walking on the roof.
Belt Cleaning Unit
Mounted at the far end of the system. Ensures the removal of all kinds of dirt collected on the belt during its motion. This, in turn, reduces the number of soiled eggs.